Welcome to Good Todo!
Goodtodo.com is an Internet-based todo list service. The Service is owned and operated by Creative Good, Inc., a New York Corporation, d/b/a Good Todo ("Good Todo"). Good Todo operates a web site, goodtodo.com (the "web site") as well as mobile apps, all of which are designed to assist you in maintaining your todo list. Your use of the Service is governed by this Agreement.
Trademark and copyright protection.
Activation and Use.
Purchase of Good Todo. In order to access the Service, you must be 18 years of age or older. (If you are under 18, you may use Good Todo only with involvement of a parent or guardian.) You must first obtain a Username/Password combination registering on the web site. You must then log on to the Service using the Username/Password combination. Failure to do so will breach this Agreement.
- Free Trial. You can arrange for a free thirty (30) day trial of the Service by typing in a unique username/password combination on the goodtodo.com web site.
- A valid credit card or Paypal account is required for paying (non-trial) accounts. The subscription is monthly. The Service is billed in advance, on a six (6) month basis and is nonrefundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or refunds for months unused with an open account. The Service costs $8.00 per month in blocks of six (6) months (i.e., the standard payment is $48.00). All charges are in U.S. dollars. If you do not cancel your account within thirty days of the expiration of a six (6) month term, we have the right to bill you for the next six (6) month period.
- Prices for all Services, including, without limitation, the monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes on this site. Such price increase shall not affect, however, those subscribers who have pre-paid for such period, and shall only take effect at the time of renewal.
- All subscription payments are exclusive of state and local sales and other taxes, levies and duties, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, and duties, excluding only federal and state income taxes imposed within the United States.
- If you wish to cancel your account, use the Cancel My Account link available on the Preferences page on the web site.
- Impermissible Uses. You understand that you may not (i) obtain a Good Todo or Username/Password combination for use by a person under 18 years of age, except in the case of a parent or guardian doing so for someone under 18 in their care; (ii) modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely claim or imply that it is associated with the Service, Good Todo, Creative Good, Inc. or any other Creative Good service; (iii) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service or access to the Service without the express written permission of Creative Good, Inc.; (iv) verbally, physically, or otherwise abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) any Creative Good, Inc. customer, employee, member or officer; (v) upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or spam messages; (vi) transmit worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature; or, (vi) sell, loan or otherwise transfer your Good Todo or Username/Password combination to any third party. To do otherwise is a breach of this Agreement.
- Deactivation. Good Todo reserves the right to deactivate any Username/Password combination that is used in breach of this Agreement. See also Section 7, which is incorporated herein.
- All sales final. All sales are final and there shall be no refunds except in the case that goodtodo.com decides to suspend the subscription service for any reason other than breach (see Section 7, below).
- Confidentiality. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Username/Password combination.
- No abuse. You are responsible for all usage or activity of your Good Todo account and the Username/Password combination that accesses it. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your account, at our sole discretion, and you may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Representations and warranties. You represent and warrant that you:
- are at least 18 years of age (if you are under 18, you may use Good Todo only with involvement of a parent or guardian);
- are human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted;
- will not sue the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- will not, in the use of the Service, violate any applicable federal, state or municipal laws or regulations;
- understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content (including your todos) may be transmitted unencrypted and involve (a) transmission over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks and devices; and,
- will not, in the use of the Service, plagiarize, violate or otherwise infringe upon the trademark, copyright, or any other rights of any person, firm or entity, expressly including libel, slander or invasion of rights of privacy, publicity or "moral rights (droit moral)".
User Responsibilities. You agree that you:
- are responsible for your own use of the Service;
- are responsible for the use of the Service by anyone with whom you share your login;
- are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have access to your account); and,
- will use the Service not in excess of the maximum aggregate storage space and todos per day allowed for your account type.
- Changes and Discontinuances. We may change or discontinue any part of this Service, without notice, at any time, at our sole discretion. We urge you to back up your data (see Section 4, below).
- Purchase of Good Todo. In order to access the Service, you must be 18 years of age or older. (If you are under 18, you may use Good Todo only with involvement of a parent or guardian.) You must first obtain a Username/Password combination registering on the web site. You must then log on to the Service using the Username/Password combination. Failure to do so will breach this Agreement.
While Good Todo maintains backups of its servers, it can not warrant or represent that such backups will provide full or partial coverage of the contents uploaded by you (see Section 6, hereof, which is incorporated herein). Accordingly, you are responsible for maintaining all backups of your files. You may do so by use of the export function (available on the Preferences page on the web site) for todos and the Files page for attachments and other uploaded files.
- You are granted a nonexclusive, non-concurrent, nontransferable, limited license to access the Service. Your responsibility extends to all activity and use under any Username/password combination that you use.
- You may use the Good Todo software provided on the Service but may not copy, reuse, or distribute that software.
Limited Warranty/Limitation of Liability/Etc.
- You understand that Good Todo uses third party vendors for hardware and the hosting of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provide on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You understand that Good Todo uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology to run the Service.
- Good Todo does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements; (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through this Service will meet your expectations; and, (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Due to the number of sources from which information on the Service is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution and the Internet, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in obtaining or accessing such information and the Service. Creative Good, Inc. d/b/a/ Good Todo disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, operability or availability of information accessed through the Service. Creative Good, Inc. disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material.
- THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS", "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. GOODTODO.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS, CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR THE SERVICE ITSELF. NEITHER CREATIVE GOOD, INC., NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS, SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE SUBSCRIBER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR CONTINGENCIES BEYOND ITS CONTROL IN DELIVERING THE SERVICE AND ANY INFORMATION THROUGH THE SERVICE. IN NO EVENT WILL CREATIVE GOOD, INC., ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY THE YOU IN RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION, OR FOR DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE SUBSCRIBER AGREES THAT THE LIABILITY OF CREATIVE GOOD, INC., ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE), IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION IN THE SERVICE, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID FOR USE OF THE SERVICE.
Should you breach this Agreement, Good Todo will revoke your license to use the Service, suspend your right of access and deactivate your Username/password combination. In such a case, no portion of your payment will be refunded. Should Good Todo decide to suspend the subscription service for any reason other than breach, it will refund to you the unused portion of your subscription payment, which will be your sole and exclusive remedy upon such a suspension of service.
If you are located outside the United States, by subscribing to any goodtodo.com service you consent to your data being sent to the United States and transmitted, stored and utilized pursuant to the provisions of United States law.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Creative Good, Inc., its employees, attorneys, and agents ("Indemnitees") against all claims, expenses, liabilities, losses, costs, and damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, that the Indemnitees may incur (i) in connection with your use of the Site or any hyperlinked web site or (ii) resulting from your violation of any of your representations, warranties or obligations under this Agreement.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of this Agreement, and you do not have any authority of any kind to bind Good Todo in any respect whatsoever.
Official correspondence must be sent via postal mail to:
Creative Good, Inc.
c/o Jerry S. Goldman, Esq.
Anderson, Kill & Olick, P.C.
1600 Market Street, Suite 2500
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Effective August 15, 2016